How do you know you’re a fan of Miss Fisher? Have you dyed your hair red like her? Maybe you named your pet after her? Read through fans’ reasons below – some are serious, lots are jokey. Confess how you know you’re a fan by filling in the form below!
01. You’re at the cinema to watch her new film on the first day it’s released!
02. You dye your hair red.
03. You name your dog/cat/hamster/rabbit/etc. Isla…
04. … or if you have more than one pet you name them after Isla’s characters!
05. You know all the lines of her movies by heart.
06. You buy all the magazines she’s featured in.
07. You own all her films on DVD.
08. You’ve lost track of how many times you’ve seen Wedding Crashers, Confessions Of A Shopaholic, Definitely Maybe etc.
09. You want to put on an all-woman performance of Shakespeare’s Macbeth, as Ginny did in Burke & Hare.
10. You use Finland in all your excuses, as Becky did in Confessions Of A Shopaholic.
11. You start speaking in an Australian accent.
12. You tell everyone that the debt collector after you is your stalker, like Becky did in Confessions Of A Shopaholic.
13. You want to go to clown school like Isla did!
14. You become an easy going and fuss-free person like Becky did in Confessions Of A Shopaholic. (Czarina)
15. You collect pictures of her and set it as your desktop background. (Czarina)
16. You re-act most of the scenes in Confessions Of A Shopaholic. (Czarina)
17. Since watching Confessions Of A Shopaholic, you’ve collected all the series like Shopaholic Takes Manhattan, Shopaholic Ties the Knot, Shopaholic & Sister, Shopaholic & Baby and lastly Mini Shopaholic. And when you read those books you imagine Isla as Becky. (Czarina)
18. You learn magic tricks because of her role Henley Reeves in Now You See Me. (Nathalie)
Submit Your Reasons