Continuing our weeklong coverage of the film, we have a one on one interview with the beautiful and funny Isla Fisher. We talked about how she handles voice acting in contrast to live action work, the unique filming style of Rango, stress on set and much more.
* Fisher talks about how acting for voice work and acting for the camera are similar and different.
* :52 – Fisher describes the unique way this film was produced and discusses the advantages and disadvantages of the style.
* 1:33 – How she deals with the stress of a big set.
* 2:05 – What were her thoughts when she first saw the script.
* 2:41 – how she keeps things fresh when playing romantic leads.
* 3:16 – how she developed her accent for the film.