Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment have announced the US DVD and Blu-ray Disc release of Confessions of a Shopaholic on June 23, 2009. Isla Fisher stars in this comedy based on the books by Sophie Kinsella.
Available on single-disc DVD ($29.99 SRP), 2-Disc DVD ($32.99 SRP) and 2-Disc Blu-ray ($39.99 SRP), the second disc on DVD and Blu-ray is just a digital copy.
All versions offer the following extras:
– Deleted Scenes
– ”Stuck with Each Other” Music Video by Shontelle featuring Akon
The Blu-ray also offers the following exclusives:
– “Accessory” Music Video by Jordan Taylor
– “Takes Time to Love” Music Video by Trey Songz
– Behind the Fashion – A collection of insider peeks at the making of Confessions of a Shopaholic, including:
o Wardrobe by Patricia Field – The renowned fashion designer takes viewers into her studio and shares some of the secrets of her outrageous creative process.
o Temple of Shopping – The inspiration for Rebecca Bloomwood’s fashion wonderland is finally revealed.
o The Green Scarf – Fans will learn more about the all-important accessory that drives Rebecca to take desperate measures.
o New York Fashion Central – A style-centric tour of the home of more shopaholics per square foot than anywhere else on the planet.
o Sample Sale Madness – The filming of the film’s hilariously chaotic shopping spree.
o Window Shopping – The Shopaholic team brings store windows to life along shopping mecca Madison Avenue.
In Canada there will also be single-disc Blu-ray release (without the Digital Copy) priced at $44.99 SRP (CDN).
Region 2 will be available on June 29, 2009.
– Deleted Scenes
– Bloopers Of A Shopaholic
– “Stuck With Each Other”
– Music Video by Shontelle Featuring Akon
Additional Blu-ray specific extras:
– Wardrobe By Patricia Field: The costume designer talks about the costumes in the film
– Temple Of Shopping: How high-end stores are like going to a Broadway show / a type of temple
– The Green Scarf
– New York: Fashion Central
– Sample Sale: Madness Behind the scenes on the “sample sale” scene
– Window Shopping: The final scene where the mannequins come to life